User: The person who uses the Nusuk Hajj for individual pilgrims, and as mentioned in this Policy, also refers to “You”.
User Personal Data: Any information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
User Non-Personal Data: Any set of data that does not contain personally identifiable information
Processing: Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Nusuk Hajj: This system is intended to serve individual pilgrims outside Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 58 countries, allowing them to book Hajj packages including (Hotels, catering, transportation and ground service, tour guides) and request for electronic Hajj visa.
COOKIES: A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ("flash cookies") and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies when you visit Nusuk Hajj.
Nusuk Hajj Data Protection Law: means any Nusuk Hajj data protection laws (and/ or its amendments), and any regulations or instruments thereunder, and, where Nusuk Hajj, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), with regards to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data.
Service Providers: Is an individual or entity that provides services like SMS, Courier etc. to The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
WHO WE ARE
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Nusuk Hajj collects the following Personal data when the User use the website:
- User Personal Data (mandatory)
- First, Middle And Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Gender, Marital Status, Nationality, Religion, Birth Date, Passport Number, Passport EXP. date.
- Personal photo
WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data and process it when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill Payment method details form
WHY WE UTILIZE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Nusuk Hajj collect your Personal Data in order to:
- Process a cancel request for one previous booking transactions.
- Email you with important notifications.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH RELATED ENTITIES
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Every user of our Website is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the full right to request copies of your Personal Data for which In accordance with the policies and regulations of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and may charge you a small fee.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request from The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to correct any Personal Data that you may believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to complete any Personal Data that you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to erase your personal data in accordance with our policies at such time.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to object to The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions and accordance with the policies and regulations of The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions and accordance with the policies and regulations of The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to transfer your collected data to another organization, or directly to the user, under certain conditions and accordance with the policies and regulations of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
- Keeping the user signed in.
- Understanding how the User uses our Website.
- Nusuk Hajj uses the following Cookies:" User Access Token."
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES
CHILDREN PERSONAL DATA
It is a priority of ours to ensure protection for children when they are using the internet. Nusuk Hajj encourages parents and guardians to observe their children’s online activity. Nusuk Hajj does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you might believe that your child has provided any Personal Data on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will put our best effort in promptly removing such Personal Data from our records.
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, OR COMPLAINTS
We hope we will be able to resolve any privacy concerns you may have.